AmCham thanks its members for attending the Annual General Meeting and helping us to meet the quorum. We are pleased to announce the results of the 2020 Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at the Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel. The election results were compiled by Deloitte & Touche. The elected Governors and Supervisors are listed in alphabetical order. Read more about the event here.
2021-2022 Governors (Serving a two-year term, beginning January 1, 2021):
- Justin Chin of AstraZeneca Taiwan Ltd.
- Cynthia Chyn of Amazon Web Services
- Paulus Mok of Citibank Taiwan Ltd.
- Terry Tsao of SEMI Taiwan
- Daniel Tseng of Corning Display Technologies Taiwan
- 1st Alternate: Steven Pan of Regent Taipei
- 2nd Alternate: Jeffrey Tung of 3M Taiwan Ltd.
- 3rd Alternate: Joyce Lee of Amgen Taiwan Limited
2021 Supervisors (Serving a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2021):
Other Business Items on the Ballot were all approved.
With the help of the staff at Deloitte & Touche, we were able to successfully compile the election results for this year. Congratulations to the newly elected Governors and Supervisors!