Assistant General Counsel, GM, Corporate, External & Legal AffairsAmCham Taiwan
- Coordinates U.S. and ROC efforts toward achieving protective legislation and effective enforcement in the area of intellectual property rights.
- The committee encourages broadening of the ROC’s acceptance in the international community through IPR protection.
- Assists in dialogue between government bodies, business leaders and interested parties in both the ROC and the US.
- Produces recommendations for legislative changes to Taiwan’s IP laws.
- 2016-17 White Paper
- Ongoing focus on Copyright Act amendments