A standard Marketplace session includes 30 minutes of networking, followed by a 45-60 minute presentation on your products or services and 15-30 minutes for Q&A.
AmCham Taipei will support your Marketplace event with promotion and event management services, such as:
- Distributing an official invitation for your Marketplace event to the AmCham Taipei e-mail database
- Full access to AmCham Taipei’s 6F Lincoln Room (45 person capacity) and venue setup, with air-conditioning, wi-fi, AV equipment, multiple projectors, and more.
- Package includes water, tea, and coffee. Outside meals and catering available at additional cost
- Digital displays and wall space for posters and marketing materials
- Onsite support from AmCham event staff during your marketplace session
- Handling RSVP and event registration
- …. and much more!
Click below for complete details about the Marketplace program, including extra features, guidelines, terms, and the application process.