AmCham Advance Learning Lab Workshop
This workshop is on a first-come-first-served basis, maximum 30 persons.
The maximum number of registrants per company is 3. If you wish to register more than 3 participants, please contact AmCham Taipei office.
The global work environment is changing quickly, and the need to fully leverage the wisdom and experience of all employees has never been more vital to an organization’s success. One of the biggest barriers to organizational change is each individual’s unconscious bias, and how their thinking impacts others in their team.
In this highly interactive session, you will be taken through “The Box,” a physical representation of our Unconscious Bias, and learn key strategies for improving inclusion and chemistry in teams that transcend gender, age, culture, and language.
What is The Box?
- The Box is a simple, yet powerful tool that has been used at all organizational levels with a variety of applications.
- The Box simplifies complex concepts by making the invisible – physical, and by making the unconscious – conscious.
- The core messages of The Box (authenticity, curiosity, empathy, open-mindedness, etc.) are applicable at all levels of the organization.
- The Box works well across educational, generational, and cultural divides.
- You will receive and personalize your own box to reflect, share with others.
- The Box is fun, memorable and enjoyable.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Jimbo Clark / Creator and Author “Thinking In & Out of The Box”
Jimbo Clark is a global consultant living in Taiwan for more than 30 years. He focuses on innovation and creativity in the decision-making process. His tools and processes raise awareness of unconscious bias and move leadership, teams and organizations to better results through improving cross-functional/cultural/geographical alignment and increased creativity.
Jimbo is the creator of “In & Out of the Box,” a powerful tool that makes unconscious biases visible and leads to new possibilities through conscious and thoughtful reflection and discussion. “The Box” has been used with more 10,000 participants in more than 120 companies (including more than thirty Fortune 500 companies) in more than 20 countries.
Contact Person: Mia Shih (02) 2718-8226 ext. 311 / firstname.lastname@example.org