AmCham Advanced Learning Lab Seminar
Pharma brand plans and updates need to show brand performance against a benchmark, such as sales target. Despite their strategic importance, many brand managers show their brand performance using text, tables, or poorly-designed graphs. This results in endless questions from the senior management team.
This seminar—using real cases from Taiwan’s pharma industry—will show you how to clearly graph performance data and visualize the insight so that your BU heads, country manager, and regional colleagues can simply, clearly, and easily see and understand the real situation.
- How to show performance versus targets insightfully
- Selecting the data that answers relevant performance questions
- Deciding which metrics to use: absolute value, variation, cumulative
- Using efficient graphs for different purposes, audiences and reporting cycles
- Designing the graphs to increase focus and readability
- Access to online training videos and PowerPoint slide templates
- Q&A with the speaker
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Solution Designer, Z&A Knowledge Solutions
Katia Santome, an expert in information design and data visualization, has spent more than eleven years helping pharmaceutical companies and physicians in Taiwan visualize their message. Some of Katia’s current engagements include members of the management team in pharmaceutical companies in Taiwan and physicians at hospitals in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Contact Person: Joyce Pan (02) 2718-8226 ext. 211 / [email protected]