AmCham Technology Committee Joint Chambers Webinar
HOSTED IN COOPERATION WITH THE ECCT & SWEDISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TAIPEI
This webinar will cover trends and technologies affecting the workplace, including the prospect of a dematerialized office, connected intelligent machines, and the Internet of Senses. The seminar will include a half-hour session of presentations, which will be followed by an hour-long moderated panel discussion in which the audience will be able to participate.
Among other topics, the following will be covered in the presentations:
- Highlights of Ericsson Consumer and IndustryLab’s reports that will have an impact on future enterprises and services, including the annual “10 hot consumer trends” surveyed by Ericsson’s experts and “The future of enterprises – the dematerialization path to profitability and sustainability”.
- Common questions/challenges that leaders in leading enterprises have shared with Ericsson during its surveys.
- How technological innovation, a shortage of skilled labor, and the need for climate action are encouraging enterprises to evolve their business strategies and operations to adapt and be better prepared for the needs of tomorrow.
- What happens when employees can work remotely using all their senses digitally – vision, sound, touch, taste, smell, and more? What are the implications if and when the full-sense digital enterprise – enabled by 5G and technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) – becomes a reality?
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
- Michael Björn, Head of Research Agenda, Ericsson Consumer & Industry Lab, and Research Fellow ICT Market Foresight, Ericsson Research
- Chafic Nassif, President & CEO, Ericsson Taiwan
- Peter Hsieh, Sales Director of Bosch Sensortec, Greater China
- Terence Liao, General Manager of Dell Technologies Taiwan
- Nik Van Den Wijngaert, Director imec solutions
Contact Person: Mia Shih (02) 2718-8226 ext. 311 / [email protected]