AmCham Advance Learning Lab
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Understand what we mean by digital transformation
- Develop self-awareness to understand own reactions to digital transformation
- Understand how digital transformation can be resisted within organisations
- Equip individuals, teams and leaders with knowledge and skills to embrace digital transformation
- Identify how to work with individuals, teams and leaders to address cultural issues impeding digital transformation
- Overview of Lumina Spark and how it can engage and empower individuals to move the digital transformation process forward
- Using Lumina Splash, (personality in the palm of your hand) to overcome barriers to digital transformation
- Colourful team dynamics in Lumina Team Model
- The critical role of the leader in enabling digital transformation within an organization
- How organisational culture can trip you up
- Individual and Exclusive Privilege
You will learn and experience how the most innovative and digitalized tools and methods which can help the people in the organizations get more mutual understanding and awareness , and then become more agile to cope with the changeable environment in VUCA era
- Interactive & Interesting
You will learn a lot and have fun in experiencing the activities we designed especially for “YOU”. All the participants will interact, engage and learn from each other
- Inspiring & In-depth learning
You will be inspired and aroused more awareness about yourself and others in your organizations. You will reframe your mindset , get more ideas and know what key things to do as a leader to robust digital transformation through our case studies and experiencing activities
About the Speaker
- Lumina Learning Founder and CEO (https://luminalearning.com/ )
- The Management Board member of the Association for Business Psychology (ABP https://theabp.org.uk/ )
- Chartered Fellow with the CIPD & a Principal Business Psychologist (CIPD-The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) (https://www.cipd.co.uk/)
- He is the author of the innovative new Lumina Spark psychometric, a highly experienced trainer and consultant, a leading expert in psychometrics and a Business Psychologist. His specialties include Organizational Development, Team effectiveness, Communication, Personal Awareness and Development, Influencing Skills, Executive coaching and Leadership skill development.
- He is a PhD in psychometrics and has two Masters degrees in ‘Operational Research’and in ‘Change Agent Skills and Strategies’,and he is skilled in the application of humanistic psychology to support organizational change.
All delegates to complete Lumina Spark Questionnaire prior to the event. At the session they will receive personalized workbooks including main pages extracted from their Lumina Spark full Portrait and QR-code to download their mandala in their mobile App of Lumina Splash.
FREE Lumina Spark assessment will be provided once you finished the registration.