Join the top business dinner of the year!
Hsieh Nien Fan is the year’s biggest social event for Taiwan’s international business community. The banquet’s main theme is thanking government officials for their cooperation and support throughout the year. The event attracts more than 700 guests, including CEOs, diplomats, Cabinet ministers, government officials, legislators and other key influencers. Each year, Taiwan’s president serves as a keynote speaker and is expected to attend the event this year. A high-level guest from Washington has also been invited to speak at the dinner. Hsieh Nien Fan is a major newsmaking event that attracts a lot of media attention. It has been covered by The New York Times the past two years.
Hsieh Nien Fan is an excellent opportunity for business leaders to engage with officials and lawmakers. AmCham member companies can sponsor tables and – in coordination with the Chamber office – invite specific government officials to attend this event. In addition, a large number of individual AmCham members attend the banquet. Although these members are not seated at corporate tables, they usually have government officials at their tables as well. Any request for specific government officials to be seated at member tables should be provided to the AmCham office no later than Jan. 17.
- NT$50,000 per table of 10 (each additional individual is an extra NT$5,000)
- Individuals: Member: NT$5,200 per person | Member guests: NT5,800 per person
- A limited number of corporate tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Prominent table placement is given to sponsors. The following tables will be arranged based on the time of registration.
- Sponsorships are limited. Please reserve early as we sell out very quickly every year. If interested, please contact Wendy Shieh at [email protected] / 2718-8226 ext.627 for more details.
What is Hsieh Nien Fan 謝年飯簡介
Hsieh Nien Fan – roughly translated it means “Thanks for the Year Dinner” – is a traditional Chinese way of expressing appreciation to colleagues for their support during the previous year.
Hsieh Nien Fan is a convivial opportunity for all AmCham members to personally express their appreciation to our government guests. It is traditional for Hsieh Nien Fan participants to move from table to table to toast friends and wish them well for the year.
Over the decades AmCham has embraced a spirit of openness and cooperation with ROC government and with the City Government. This has been reciprocated, and we celebrate that spirit at each Hsieh Nien Fan. It is an event rich in history.