NOTE: Registration for the 2019 Hsieh Nien Fan is currently full, if you wish to attend this event, please contact AmCham Events Department at (02) 2718-8226 ext. 311/211 or email to [email protected] to be put on the waiting list. We appreciate your understanding.
Sponsorship Waiting list is also open. Please contact Wendy Shieh at (02)2718-8226 ext. 627 or email to [email protected] to be put one the waiting list.
Come Join The Top Business Dinner of The Year!
For over five decades, AmCham has held an annual Hsieh Nien Fan business dinner to thank Taiwan government officials for their cooperation with the foreign business community. This event provides an opportunity to engage government officials and elected representatives in friendly conversation and also to facilitate further interaction in the year ahead.
Each year AmCham member companies and corporations sponsor tables – in coordination with the Chamber office – invite specific government officials to attend this event. In addition, a large number of individual AmCham members attend and (although these members are not seated at corporate tables) usually have government officials at their tables as well. Any request for specific government officials to be seated at member tables should be provided to the AmCham office no later than January 23.
- NT$46,000 per table of 10 (each additional individual is an extra NT$4,600)
- Individuals: Member: NT$4,900 per person / Non-Member: NT$5,500 per person
- A limited number of corporate tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservation & Cancellation Deadline: Thursday, February 14, 2018 (full rate will be charged after this date)
- Prominent table placement is given to sponsors. Following tables will be arranged based on the time of registration.
- Sponsorships are limited. Please reserve early as we sell out very quickly every year. If interested, please contact Wendy Shieh at [email protected] / 2718-8226 ext.627 for more details.
What is Hsieh Nien Fan 謝年飯簡介
Hsieh Nien Fan – roughly translated it means “Thanks for the Year Dinner” – is a traditional Chinese way of expressing appreciation to colleagues for their support during the previous year.
Hsieh Nien Fan is a convivial opportunity for all AmCham members to personally express their appreciation to our government guests. It is traditional for Hsieh Nien Fan participants to move from table to table to toast friends and wish them well for the year.
Over the decades AmCham has embraced a spirit of openness and cooperation with ROC government and with the City Government. This has been reciprocated, and we celebrate that spirit at each Hsieh Nien Fan. It is an event rich in history.