12D, 167 DunHua N. Rd., Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 10549
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP is one of the largest law firms in the world focusing solely on intellectual property law. With offices in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Finnegan practices all aspects of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret law. The firm represents clients on IP issues related to international trade, portfolio management, the Internet, e-commerce, government contracts, and unfair competition.
Finnegan’s Fei Han Foreign Legal Affairs Law Firm in Taipei has thrived since opening in 2003. Our Taiwan team is led by Finnegan partners and supported by more than thirty lawyers, IP professionals, and staff with Chinese language skills. Assignments we handle for clients with interests in Taiwan include:
- advising clients in a wide range of technology areas, including IC (integrated circuit) manufacturing, LCD, LED, electrical circuitry, consumer electronics, digital memory, smartphones, biomedical, pharmaceutical, communications, telecommunications, and computer networking;
- providing prosecution, licensing, and IP counseling services, which include representing clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in post-issuance challenges to patents;
- negotiating and drafting intellectual property licenses;
- obtaining and protecting trademark rights, and
- representing clients in IP litigation in U.S. courts and the U.S. International Trade Commission.
Fei Han lawyers are also heavily involved in education in the local community. Partners Gary Ma and Ming-Tao Yang lecture on U.S. patent litigation and other related courses at National Chiao Tung University. The firm hosts seminars in Taiwan on recent developments in U.S. intellectual property law, and contributes regular columns discussing aspects of U.S. IP law.