9F, 333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 11012
EY is one of the global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, employing 230,000 people in over 150 countries and 728 offices around the globe.
EY Taiwan was established in 1969 as the first partnership accounting firm in Taiwan. We employ 1,500 professionals across the island to provide clients with multi-disciplinary assurance, tax, advisory, transaction and law services. Our main office is located in Taipei, with five branch offices in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan, and Kaohsiung.
- Assurance –Our standards-compliance assurance services, financial report audit services, and other value added services enable our clients to improve effectiveness and quality.
- Tax – We assist enterprises in mapping out positive and integrated tax strategy, understanding the update version of the tax code for taxation diagnosis and evaluation so as to detect potential risk in taxation.
- Advisory –Our approach helps organizations manage risks, optimize IT systems, and focus on strategy to continuously improve business performance.
- Transactions –We assist our clients in evaluating, negotiating, structuring, and succeeding in transactions by seizing market opportunities to sustain advantageous position and boost growth.
- Law – Our Law services provide holistic –legal consultations and help organizations manage operation, labor, and tax regulations-related legal risks.