9F, 333 Keelung Rd., Sec. 1, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 11012
Ernst & Young, Taiwan was established in 1969 as the first partnership accounting firm in Taiwan. We employ 1,500 professionals across the island to provide clients with multi-disciplinary assurance, tax, advisory, transaction and law services. Our main office is located in Taipei, with five branch offices in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan, and Kaohsiung.
- Assurance – Our standards-compliance assurance services, financial report audit services, and other value added services help our clients to achieve financial confidence.
- Tax – We help companies navigate the latest tax policies, provide tax assessment and diagnosis, and address potential tax risks.
- Advisory – We help organizations manage risks, optimize IT systems, and focus on strategic approaches to continuously improve business performance.
- Transactions – We assist our clients in evaluating, negotiating, structuring, and succeeding in transactions by seizing market opportunities to sustain advantageous position and boost growth.
- Law – We provide dynamic legal consultations and advise organizations to manage operation, labor, and tax regulations-related legal risks.