No. 25 Lane 290, ZhongShan N. Rd., Sec. 6, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 11161
The Community Services Center serves the whole international community in Taiwan by offering information, counseling, newcomer orientation, cross-cultural training, English publications, and various programs and activities.
Counseling: The Center provides professional counseling for a wide range of concerns, such as adjustment, crisis intervention, relationship issues, substance abuse, children’s issues, and more. All our counselors are Western trained with at least a Master’s degree and extensive clinical experience.
Newcomer Orientation and Cross-Cultural Training: To help expatriates transition smoothly into living and working in Taiwan, The Center offers customized workshops about Chinese culture, business etiquette, and issues that can arise in a multi cultural environment.
Events and Activities: Whether your interest is cooking, reading, arts and crafts, health and fitness, or Chinese culture and language, we have a program for you.
- Centered on Taipei – A lifestyle magazine that profiles fascinating people, fun activities, and points of interest in Taiwan.
- Taiwan 101 vol. I & II – A personal selection of the very best things to do, see and experience in Taiwan.
Taipei Living – The essential resource guide for life in Taipei.
- Taipei Escapes 1 and 2 – Guidebooks for exploring Northern Taiwan.
- Taiwan A-Z – A fascinating insight into the traditions, cultures, festivals, and etiquette in Taiwan.
- Yangmingshan the Guide – A comprehensive guide to the national park.
- Taiwan Photographs by Justine O’Neil – Hard cover coffee table book with 48 pages of beautiful, colorful Taiwan photographs.
- The Islands of Taiwan – A guide to Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, Lanyu, Green Island and Taiwan’s other outlying islands.
- Taxi Cards – Easy to carry bilingual cards with nearly 200 listings of shops, hotels, government offices, and golf courses, as well as useful Chinese phrases.
For more information about The Center, please go online at www.communitycenter.org.tw