Director, Corporate Affairs AmCham Taipei
Head of Public PolicyAmCham Taipei
Director of Government and Regulatory AffairsAmCham Taipei
- Promote R&D expenditure increase in both government and private organization.
- Act as a partner to local government in facilitating such transformation, and position our members as trusted sources of expertise and knowledge.
- Work closely with the Chamber Innovation Council in becoming Taiwan’s partner in its transition to grow into a knowledge-based economy.
- Provide our members with a platform to reach, interact with and stay informed on cutting edge technologies and innovation in diverse sectors.
- Provide our members with a network platform to create a bridge between industries, and between MNCs, SMEs and start-ups.
- Promote positive environment for technology start-ups establishment and growth, and further enhance a supportive eco-system for start-ups activities.
- Continue to contribute to Taiwan’s attractiveness for regional R&D centers.
- Support an environment that will reduce Taiwan’s brain-drain and will continue to develop local talent.
- Support government initiatives in promoting technologies and innovation in; cyber security protections methods, biotechnology, alternative energy, ICT and software & services, natural disaster prevention, agriculture and water.
- Facilitate the implementation of intelligent industries in technology industries, including cloud computing, intelligent electric vehicles, invention and patents commercialization and smart green-buildings/cities.
- Provide a platform for established companies to explore new technologies and connect with entrepreneurs.