Vice PresidentAmCham Taiwan
- Helping create a friendly business, investment and regulatory environment for management, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
- Helping enhance governance and build up norms for investment and mergers & acquisitions.
- Facilitating an open and transparent investment market for local and foreign investors.
- Continuing the dialogue among stakeholders on an open and free market for listing and delisting, entry and exit, and better corporate governance.
- Exploring how prudent investment by public pension funds in alternative assets such as private equity could help meet national pension fund obligations.
- Expanding the spectrum of products in which family offices can invest in order to further attract single- and multi-family offices to invest in Taiwan.