Vice President LegalAmCham Taiwan
- Encourage product innovation and talent cultivation in order to strengthen the competitive advantage of the local asset management industry.
- Introduce global practices and align the local regulatory framework with international standards.
- Partner with local government in facilitating financial regulatory reform, and position our members as trusted sources of expertise and knowledge
- Provide our members with a networking platform to create a bridge between industries and relevant financial authorities.
- Enlarge the assets under management of our members in Taiwan.
- Implement a self-choice labor pension scheme as soon as possible.
- Relax the regulatory restrictions on onshore funds.
- Continue to pursue Mutual Recognition of Fund (MRF) between Taiwan and China.