The American Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan (AmCham) is looking for a contract-based Management Strategy Associate who can research, evaluate performance, identify areas for improvement, while developing well thought-out strategies and clear execution plans presentable to all stakeholders. The primary role of the candidate will be to analyze AmCham’s existing procedures as well exploring potential growth areas. In this position, the candidate will work closely with directors and other leaders throughout AmCham to address challenges and implement process enhancements that align with AmCham’s objectives. The expertise and guidance of the candidate will play a pivotal role in streamlining operations and facilitating AmCham’s ongoing success. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional with strong analytical abilities and a passion for driving organizational improvement. Join AmCham’s team and contribute to collective efforts in achieving the Chamber’s vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Thinking – Taking ideas and developing them into clear strategies with execution plans that can be presented to key decisionmakers
- Understanding internal and external problems to be solved and developing solutions.
- Gathering relevant information and data through research
- Compiling reports, creating, and giving presentations
- Meet with decision-makers and garner support.
- Developing and making standard operating procedures to key working projects of each department
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin is essential.
- Proven work experience as a management consultant, research fellow, corporate strategist, or similar role
- Highly motivated, committed, and flexible when dealing with changing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with different departments throughout an organization.
- Impeccable ethics
- 1-3 years of experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or similar corporate function
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations and operations
- Comfortable with uncertainty and fast-paced working environments
- Previous track-record of managing a team and fundraising.
On a contract basis for six to twelve months.
In line with relevant experience.
Please send your resume to Hannah Wu at [email protected].