The AmChams of Asia Pacific will hold its 2022 Business Summit in Hanoi on May 20. The summit is an annual event hosted by a different AmCham each year from around the region and offers a valuable opportunity to discuss the main issues facing American business in the region, along with an in-depth examination of specific industry issues of critical importance to AmCham members. We hope you and your members will join us for an in-person conversation featuring keynote remarks from senior U.S. government officials and panel discussions with private sector executives and industry-focused thought leaders on topics such as shifting from pandemic to endemic, regional economic recovery, and the United States’ Asia engagement and its implications for American business.
- Arrive Hanoi
- VIP reception at U.S. Ambassador’s residence
- Full-day conference
- Flight from Hanoi to Hue at 6:30 p.m.
- Casual pizza/beer reception at hotel
- Morning tour of royal tombs, famous pagodas, and the forbidden purple city
- Afternoon AmCham Executive Directors meeting and AAP Board meeting
- Sunset dragon boat trip on the Perfume River
- Royal cuisine and entertainment inside the Imperial Citadel
The delegate fee will be approximately $400 and will include everything except airfare and hotel. Vietnam’s borders have re-opened, and arrival and visa procedures will be as they were pre-pandemic. Hotel rates in Hanoi will be $120-200 per night depending on choice. Hotel in Hue will be around $80-100 per night. The domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue will be around $90.
To sign up or to obtain more detail about this event, please contact Joyce Pan at [email protected] or 02-2718-8226 ext. 211