This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 17 at the Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel. This year, we need to achieve a quorum of 101 voting members at the AGM. We highly encourage all members to attend this event.
As a reminder, we would like members to know that the election packets have been sent. If you are the voting member, please make sure you have received the election packet. For information regarding the voting procedure, please check our AGM overview fact sheet.
If you WILL attend the Annual General Meeting:
- Please sign and send the Attendance Card (BLUE card) to Deloitte & Touche.
- To cast your vote, please bring your ballot to the Annual General Meeting on November 17.
If you WILL NOT attend the Annual General Meeting, please mail the following to Deloitte & Touche:
- Please sign and send the Attendance Card (PINK card).
- Please sign and send the PROXY Card (PINK card).
- Select your candidates on the ballot to cast your vote.