AmCham Taipei is looking for a positive and proactive individual to join our dedicated team!
We are currently accepting applications. To apply, please send 1) the cover letter, 2) CV in English, and 3) expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Title: AmCham Taipei Associate Manager of Events & Marketing
The Associate Manager is responsible to deliver best results possible for the Chamber’s over 120 annual events under the directions that are set by the President and Director of Events & Marketing. The results are measured by sound financial outcomes and solid members’ satisfactions.
- Manage logistics and budgets on all assigned events.
- Liaise with committee chairs, potential speakers, or related third party to set up committee or chamber-wide events
- Collaborate with Government and Public Affairs Department on government-related events
- Encourage relevant committee members’ sign-ups for low registration events
- Prepare and send out event announcements/invitations to AmCham members and non-members
- Support events on-site, including guest registration and service flow
- Work with Events team to carry out pre-event preparations and post-event logistics
- Follow up on post-event details, including conduct surveys, forward presentations…etc.
- Update event-related reports for management’s review
- Work closely with Communications Manager to promote AmCham’s events on social media
- Execute ad-hoc marketing initiatives
- Manage AmCham venue – Lincoln Room’s logistic and event execution
- Work closely with Director of Events & Marking on increasing Lincoln Room rental
- 3+ years of experience in event planning and project management
- Excellent English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills
- Highly assertive, with an independent work style
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- A degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Business, Public Relations or related field
- Outgoing with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Experience in communicating with caterers, hotel sales staffs, photographers and other vendors
- Approx. NT$35,000 /month (Negotiable depending on experience)