11F, Worldwide House, 131 MinSheng E. Rd., Sec. 3, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 10596
Established in 1965 as one of the first foreign investors in Taiwan, the company is a leader in the development of Taiwan’s airline, defense, rail and aircraft industries and the premier marketing organization to them. Associated companies are engaged in oil and commodity trading, construction, and real estate development in the U.S., China, and the Middle East, as well as real estate sales, marketing, and advisory services in key U.S. and European cities.
- Air Associates Ltd.
- Lai Fu Trading Co., Ltd.
- TUSICO Ltd.
- Lai Fu CIS Ltd.
- Guan Yi Enterprise
Air Associates Ltd. – General agent for:
- Cargolux Airlines International (direct 747-400 air-freighter service between Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe)
Lai Fu Trading Co., Ltd. – Representing:
- AugustaWestland Helicopters
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors
- Textron Systems Corp.
- Textron Aviation
- L-3 Corp.
- Privinvest Shipbuilding
- SooSung Defense Industries Ltd.
- Aerospace Precision Metals, Inc.
Guan Yi Enterprise
- Beijing Construction Engineering Group