2 SongShou Rd., Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 11051
Grand Hyatt Taipei is located right next to the world-famous Taipei 101 in the most metropolitan district of the city. Being the largest hotel in Taiwan, Grand Hyatt Taipei offers the best combination of luxurious accommodation, world-class culinary adventure, versatile event capabilities and the best location in town.
- Strategic location: The hotel is situated right next to Taipei World Trade Center, Taipei International Convention Center and Taipei 101 with a connecting bridge, and with two MRT stations within walking distance.
- Luxurious accommodation: Combining stunning views, stylish design, luxurious amenities, and a warm residential touch, our guestrooms offer an exceptionally comfortable urban atmosphere.
- Culinary adventure: Embark upon a gastronomic journey and rediscover the simple joy of indulgence with our nine amazing restaurants and bars offering local and international delights.
- Dramatic meetings and weddings: With 13 versatile function spaces and team members of unparalleled caliber, the hotel can host events of any kind.
- Recharge and Relax: Rejuvenate at Club Oasis with two 24-hour gymnasiums, an outdoor heated swimming pool and the top of the line spa experience in downtown Taipei.
Whether you’re in town for a business meeting, an intimate dinner, a large international convention, or a grand wedding celebration, simply relax and enjoy the events to the fullest while our experienced and caring team members take care of every last details with friendly and dedicated service.
At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. And it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands.