美商貝泰集團公司 / 泰興工程顧問股份有限公司
14F, 333 DunHua S. Rd., Sec. 2, Da an District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 10669
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction and project management companies, and a cornerstone of innovation in the industry. We have been named top US Contractor by ENR for the 18th consecutive year. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects—the modern marvels of the world—that foster sustainable progress and grow economies. Bechtel has the resources and reach to provide our customers confidence in delivery.
Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects—many first-of-a-kind—in 160 countries on all seven continents serving the energy delivery, defense, environmental cleanup, mining & metals, oil, gas & chemicals, infrastructure and transportation, and telecommunications industries. We are a family-led company grounded in hard work, integrity and trust, values integral to all we do.
- Infrastructure: Airports, bridges, highways, hydroelectric power, ports, rail, sports venues, urban development
- Defense and Security: Chemical weapons disassembly and destruction, critical infrastructure, facilities operations and management, supply chain management, U.S. naval programs
- Environmental Cleanup and Management: Cleanup and remediation, decontamination and decommissioning, waste processing and disposal
- Mining and Metals
- Oil, Gas & Chemicals: Liquefied natural gas, offshore/onshore oil and gas, petrochemicals, pipelines
- Power: Nuclear, renewables, thermal, transmission
Pacific Engineers & Constructors, Ltd. (PECL)
PECL, a wholly owned subsidiary within the Bechtel group of companies, has been in Taiwan since 1979. It provides services in the following areas:
- Fossil and nuclear power
- Industrial, microelectronics, and commercial facilities
- Transportation and communications
- Petroleum and chemical and environmental services
It also supports many Bechtel ‘s projects worldwide.
PECL is a full service company. Its scope of services includes EIS/EIA, feasibility study, conceptual/preliminary/detailed design, procurement, project and construction management and startup/commissioning, and full-scope lump-sum engineering/procurement/construction services.
PECL has about 610 employees. Most of the staff are bilingual and trained in Bechtel tools and processes. The company is ISO-9001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.
- Taipower Linkou Power Plant Renewal Project
- Cando Color Filter Facilities
- Fibx Optical Fiber Plant
- Walsin Lihwa MEMS Plant
- Formosa Group IEM4, Spandex/PTMG, MMA Sulfuric Acid Regeneration, Carbon Fiber Plants and Tank Yard 4th Expansion
- Kaohsiung MRT CO4 Stations & Red Line AC Power Supply
- Dragon Steel Corporation SMS-DEMAG Basic Oxygen Furnace (BOF) Plant
- Dragon Steel Corporation Siemens-VAI Blast Furnace (BF) Plant
- Key Data Centers in Taiwan
- Taipei MRT Song Jiang Nanjing Station
- Taiwan Railway Kaohsiung Main Station
Major Bechtel/PECL Projects in Taiwan:
- Hsintao Combined Cycle Gas Fired Power Plant
- Taipower Kuosheng & Maanshan Nuclear Power Plants
- Taipei Mass Rapid Transit System
- Taipei Railway Station
- National Defense Medical Center